CPR for Nursing Homes and Assistant Living Communities
At CPR of America all of our onsite ACLS, BLS, or First Aid CPR courses are typically 40 to 50 percent off for new clients. We guaranteed that you will not find a lower rate, if you do we will match it and give you an additional 10 percent off. Call 781-854-8015 today for a free quote. We provide clients with convenient class times and dates for your companies hectic schedule.
For groups under 5 people please check out our list of upcoming public courses- https://www.ahaclasses.com/events
What would you do if your nursing home patient suddenly becomes unresponsive? Would you know how to react in this emergency? Every minute that ticks by will significantly decrease the victim’s chance of survival. Inside of a nursing house knowing how to deliver chest compressions, use an AED, and perform respirations on a victim is critical to saving their life.
The Massachusetts Executive Office of Health and Human Services even requires CPR on a patient who has experienced cardiac arrest, except for patients who have a DNR order or have signs of irreversible death. Learning the American Heart Association’s BLS course equips you with the fundamental to save a life in a medical emergency. At CPR of America, we work directly with the American Heart Association to provide students in Boston, Walpole, and Worcester with the confidence and knowledge to perform Basic Life Support.
Our American Heart Association BLS course includes topics such as
· Chest compressions on an adult, child, and infant
· How to deliver a shock with an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
· The proper technique for using a Bag Mask Device
· Two-rescuer CPR using a bag mask device
· Using the heimlich maneuver to remove an obstructing object
· Modifications to an unresponsive choking victim
· Working in a team and the delegation of certain roles