February 3, 2021
First Aid and CPR requirements for Electricians
All of our onsite CPR and First Aid courses are typically 40 to 50 percent off for new clients. We guaranteed that you will not find a lower rate, if you do we will match it and give you an additional 10 percent off. Call 781-854-8015 today for a free quote.
As an electrician your job is essential to our society, economy, and most importantly the safety of others. We can always count on you when there is a blackout or electrical wiring issue to reboot our homes. Your most valuable asset is your hands which are used for rewiring or operating power tools, but they can also be used for something much more valuable- saving a life.
During a cardiac arrest, the heart malfunctions therefore resulting in an arrhythmia such as ventricular fabulation or ventricular tachycardia. Would you know how to react in this medical emergency? Each minute that passes by without CPR or an AED will significantly decrease the chance of survival. CPR of America is an American Heart Association Training Site that offers high quality First Aid, CPR, and AED training for electricians across Massachusetts. Learning First Aid and CPR can not only save a life it is also mandated for employees who are working with equipment that is 50 volts or more.
Each year instill thousands of students with the confidence to save a life.
In our First Aid, CPR and AED course we will go over the following materials
· Delivering high quality chest compressions
· Using a pocket mask to deliver ventilations
· Team Dynamics in a medical emergency
· Using an AED to potentially reserve life threating arrhythmias
· Steps to operating an AED
· The heimlich maneuver for adults, children, and infants
· Infant chest compressions
· How to use an EpiPen to open a victims airways in their lung
· Stopping bleeding by using bandaging techniques