Heartsaver - Classroom Course
Course Intent: To provide cardiac arrest response and automatic external defibrillator (AED) training to those with little or no prior experience. This course typically provides completion cards for those that need them for OSHA, workplace, or other requirements.
- CPR for victims of all ages, including infants
- Use of AED for both adults and children
Additional First Aid Content (Optional Add-On for Daycares):
- Recognition of anaphylactic reactions and how to use an EpiPen
- Instruction in bleeding control, to include bandaging
- Common injuries, including early signs for recognition
- Common illnesses, including signs for recognition
- Illness and injury prevention
- Recognition of and response to foreign body airway obstruction (FBAO) in adults, children and infants
- Proper use of a barrier device for effective ventilation
- Assessment of the individual’s performance as a team member during multi-rescuer resuscitation
- Potential legal issues that may apply to rescuers
Course Completion: This course is intended for non-medical professionals and will result in an ecertification card for an additional $20 fee.
Course Price: $65 – $85 (with ecertification card)
Course Duration: 1:45 – 2 hours
No upcoming events.